The Suffolk Cabins is a great place for weekends (or longer if you like) offering seclusion and tranquillity in a lovely rural setting. Yes it is a bunkhouse but a comfortable one! It is a place that children just love as there are no precious ornaments or furnishings that can be easily damaged, so no ticking’s off for running and jumping! Dogs are welcome but please remember that there are horses and other livestock nearby.
- There are 14 rooms, 12 with two bunk beds, one with four (suitable for wheelchair users) and one single room. All rooms are equipped with washbasins and heating, there are toilet facilities (one of which has a washing machine) close to all rooms as well as a large wet room. Further showers and toilets are located in the elsewhere in the building. There is a well-equipped living room with plenty of comfy chairs and sofas for relaxing and unwinding after your fun-packed day it is equipped with a flat screen TV, satellite box and a blue-ray DVD player.
- For self-catering there is a well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge, freezer, microwave and a range cooker. The large workroom/meeting room doubles as a pleasant dining area that can seat up to 21 people, but can also be arranged to suit whatever training or team building activities you require.
- We are now partnered with The Dineindulge Private Chef Service offering an affordable service that brings the restaurant to you. To make an enquiry please click on DineIndulge
- Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the premises.
- Outside there is a large grassy paddock sheltered by mature trees it faces northeast and benefits from sunshine for pretty much most of the day and is warm even in cool weather.
- We have aimed to make Suffolk Cabins as affordable as possible, with prices from £340 per night mid-week and £420 at weekends A 20% deposit is required to confirm your booking and the balance is payable 30 days before occupation.
- If you wish to bring your own sheets and towels, that’s fine with us, and we’ll offer a discount of 15% if you do!
- Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details and to discuss any specific requirements and we will help wherever we can. We want to ensure that your stay with us is both comfortable and fun.
- Just one more thing the minimum booking at weekends (i.e. Friday to Sunday) is 2 nights.
For availability and to book click here. If you prefer email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01379 783208 (calls to this number will divert to my mobile so you will get an answer!)